SimpleSite is all about enabling small business owners of all technological backgrounds to easily create their own websites, do marketing and get customers. For the vast majority of small business owners, marketing and customer acquisition represents a huge and frighteningly important challenge. They have to overcome this challenge to succeed with their project of taking charge of their own destiny and having an independent life as business owners. Our goal is that any small business owner at any skill level should be able to come to SimpleSite and acquire more customers, in simple and manageable steps. We are really proud of our clients and have a deep respect for their challenges and the magnitude of what they are trying to achieve. At SimpleSite, we have created a culture with room for discussions and dialogue. We show respect for each other and know that listening is the most important part of the conversation. We keep our eye on the ball, follow through and consider how our work impacts others, enthusiastically taking ownership of all that we do.
Now we’re looking for a highly motivated Recruitment and Brand Lead who is fizzing with ideas and enthusiasm. You’ll be building our hiring process, establishing the best possible start for our new hires and nurturing the SimpleSite employer brand. This is a new role where you take pride in being flexible and having a fixer mindset, whilst continually building a better and better SimpleSite brand and recruitment process. We see this role as 1/2 recruitment, 1/2 employer branding - perfect for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset who is motivated by getting the job done. Does this sound like the perfect challenge for you? Read on!
* Recruit 5+ stellar individuals from around the world to build the SimpleSite team in 2019 - with potential for more as the year progresses.
* Take ownership of the hiring process - as the sole Recruiter, we need someone who has a zest for working independently. Bring in all the right ATS, best practices, and systems needed to up our game. Develop the SimpleSite way of recruiting!
* Get to grips with the SimpleSite ethos and effectively communicate our strengths to potential candidates - on our website, careers page and job description, tell the world about all the ‘gold’ we have!
* Act in concert with our small team - here at SimpleSite, recruitment and HR are one department. We value flexibility and work together on all jobs, no matter how big or small!
* Events - maintain and create events for SimpleSite and in partnership with Nordic Growth Hackers.
* Build a careers page to ensure all of our awesomeness is communicated to the world.
* Be a brand ambassador, taking charge of everything that involves.
* Organise Meetups, represent us in the CPH environment, engage with CPHFTW, map the environment and advise on where else we can grow!
* Build out and enhance our onboarding experience. It’s up to you to provide a soft landing for our new talent - make sure they’re happy, clear on expectations, and know what’s what in Copenhagen.
* Work with our HR team to ensure that all SimpleSiters - new as well as existing - are as excited for their 1st or 101st day.
* You love building things from scratch and see yourself as an entrepreneurial changemaker. You’re comfortable working independently, but have a deep commitment to moving forward as a team. Building on your previous experience and strengthening your own skills is the next step in your career!
*You’re flexible, wear different hats as necessary, and are energised by finding workarounds for pesky problems. We value teamwork in our small but passionate HR team - time to roll up your sleeves and dive in!
* Have between 1-2 full years of recruitment lifecycle experience - from headhunting to negotiating to closing, you are comfortable at all stages of the hiring process.
* Bonus points for a good knowledge of tech - there’s a lot of exciting stuff under the bonnet here at SimpleSite. However, as SimpleSite grows, we’ll also need you to run roles from sales to marketing to operations.
* No matter where you come from, your outlook is global first.
* A confident communicator in English - close to native level, with a flair for wordsmithing and an ability to put things simply.